Croma Aesthetics Canada Ltd., Corporation No. 947214-2, 500 King Street West, Suite 300, Toronto ON, M5V 1L9, Canada.
Collection of Personal Information and Data
We collect your personal information and data from the following sources:
- Personal information you give us when you fill out forms, such as online purchases, customer service inquiries, registration forms, newsletters, and surveys, which may include an individual’s name and contact information; and
- Data that we collect automatically when you visit our website, such as information about your operating system, your browser settings, your IP address, the website you previously called up (commonly referred to as ”referrer URL") and the date of your visit to our website.
Use of Personal Information and Data
Any personal information and data we collect is used only for the purposes for which such personal information and/or data was made available to us and for which you have given your consent. Specifically:
- We do not sell or rent your personal information or data to third parties;
- We use your personal information and data to provide products and services and to manage our business operations. For example, we use your personal information and data to fill your orders, verify professional status in the event of the sale of products to professionals, answer your inquiries, authenticate your identity when you sign into online services, prevent loss and fraud an d analyze our business operations and website performance as well as for statistical purposes;
- We may share your personal information and data with our affiliates who may be outside of Canada and may be subject to laws that are different from those in Canada. This personal information and data is shared with our affiliates for statistical purposes (including measuring product demand by geographic area) and in order to provide you with products and services and to manage our business operations;
- We may transfer personal information in response to a search warrant or other legally valid inquiry or order, or to an investigative body in the case of a breach of an agreement or contravention of law, or as otherwise required by applicable Canadian law or other law. We may also disclose personal information where necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;and
- We use third parties to assist us in our operations. We may share your personal information (such as your name and address) with these third parties (including customs brokers and courier companies) in order to provide you with services such as shipping.
Registration of Physicians
In order to view content intended exclusively for physicians, you must register with us by providing us your name and email address, and confirming that you are a practicing physician (this is done by confirming a prewritten statement on the website). We may use the personal information provided upon such registration to verify whether you are a registered physician, notably to ensure regulatory compliance in the sale of certain products which is limited to registered physicians. This personal information is stored in our database for later processing during login.
You can also specify whether you want to receive a newsletter and whether you want information about future events. This newsletter is available to both physicians and non-physicians upon request and upon providing us with your email address. If you do not indicate that you want to receive a newsletter or information, we will not provide you with this documentation. If you have registered for our newsletter using your email address, we will provide you with information on, for example, new products, discount campaigns, social responsibility campaigns, and general information regarding future products, until you unsubscribe from the newsletter.
Unsubscribing from the newsletter is possible at any time by emailing your request to email@example.com. We may, however, retain information about your previous transactions for audit purposes, to ensure the integrity of our data and to fulfill legal requirements.
When you use our website and/or register as a physician, we automatically collect data which we receive from your browser during the visit (a browser is, for example, Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, and such other similar service providers) and such data is automatically and temporarily stored in an anonymized form in our log files (such data does not allow you to be identified). This means that the IP address is known to us and a cookie will be automatically created on your computer. These small files are pure information stores used to recognize your browser in order to optimize and simplify the use of our web offer. This cookie allows us to store your email address so that you are automatically recognized and logged in on your next visit. Of course, you can also view our websites without cookies. If you do not want us to recognize your computer, you can prevent the saving of cookies on your hard drive by disabling the storage of cookies in your browser settings. To find out how this works in detail, see the instructions of your browser manufacturer. If you do not accept cookies, this can lead to functional limitations of our offers.
Storage, Processing and Deletion of Personal Information
We store any registered personal information you provide us, in accordance with statutory provisions, and only as long as it is necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected. You have the right to review your personal information, to correct it, to prohibit its further use, and/or to delete it at any time. It is always a special concern to us that your personal information is recorded correctly. For the purpose of correcting, prohibiting, or deleting your personal information, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Change Customer Data Homepage".
In an attempt to provide you with increased value, we may include third party links on our site. These linked sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these linked sites (including if a specific link does not work).
How to Contact Us
If you have a privacy question or concern, please contact us at: email@example.com.